Monday, November 7, 2011

Exclusive Interview : Lucky B. Runaway Owl's Society exclusive

 Interview by Mr.Owl





  1.(Mr. Owl) Would you please give a quick introduction of yourself for people
who don't know you.

 (Lucky B.) Im Lucky B ! An 18 yr old rapper/song writer that supposedly knows it all. I'm on the grind trying to get my name up and out of my hometown BROOKLYN! I mean lets be honest a few big names came outta BK already but i feel like I can be next!  


  2. When and why did you decide to start rapping?

  Well i started writing poetry at the age of 11 and started writing songs about a year after that. I started rapping because one of my closets friends who is basically like a brother to me Dollar Bill used to rap and I used to say to myself  "if he could do it .. then why cant i ?" Lol there was no looking back after that.






  3. What are your future project and what can we expect for 2011- 2012 ?

 Well its VERY late and I'm sorry for the wait but my first mixtape "Know It All"  will be dropping soon! And I expect a lot of things for the rest of 2011 and the year 2012 man. Me and the bro Leon Marin are gunna be releasing a colab mixtape called "Musical Redemption" and I maybe working with LivLife Productions a lot 
more after that . 


  4. What about touring, do you plan to do a tour outside the states?

 OF COURSE ! I have big dreams man for now I'm in California for a showcase on Nov. 5th and I may be going out of state again before the year is over.  


  5. Who are your role model?

 Honestly first and foremost my biggest role model and inspiration is my mother because with out her raising me the way she did i wouldn't be Lucky B . Artist wise i would say my original role models were Black Star & Jay Z


  6. Who and what are your  inspiration to making music?

 Like I said Before my Biggest inspiration and Role model is my mother ! Shes the shit I swear haha .


  7. What have been the ups and downs since you started making music?

 To be honest... I haven't had a lot.. Just the 4 yrs of my life that I put my dream aside for sports .. to this day I don't know why i did it ... I would have been a way better rapper now .  


  8. What's the meanest thing ever said to you before during or after a gig?

 I've never had anything said to me before during or after my gigs but I have had people tell me I have a common flow , & that I would never make it in the game.





  9. Wat was the first lp/cd/cassette and or mixtape you ever bought
with your own money?

 Haha the first CD i bought with my own money was 50 Cent "Get Rich Or Die Tryin"


  10. How do you spoil yourself?

  Oh thats easy gimme an L , a Vanilla Milk Shake , my head phones and I'm set!


  11. Talk about your hometown ... BROOKLYN!  the hip hop scene, the
girls, and the food. )

 Man there are so many things I can say about Brooklyn like CHOO this is the place to be man ! The foods amazing  and I already know you hear the song AINT NUTTIN LIKE A BROOKLYN GIRLLLL hahaha

  12. Who's been supporting you and your career?

 Man so many ppl support my music and my music career and I thank you all but my main supporters are my Mother The bros Danny ,Leon, Dollar Bill, & Ronz , Olivia Leons Manager and so many other ppl ! Again I thank all of you 


  13. What do you think his overrated in the rap game?

 I think all of this cooking business is COMPLETELY overrated .. and thats just my honest opinion 


  14. Who do you think is the best producer alive?

  Best producer alive?!Hands DOWN Kanye West ..


  15. Who would be your ideal diner guest, living or dead, and what
would you serve theme+ what music would you play?

 My ideal dinner guest would be Talib Kweli and I would serve him my favorite meal sweet potatoe fries with chicken and bacon on pita :D. I would definitely play my favorite song off of my mixtape "Know It All" called Lucky's Revenge 


  16. thank you for taking the time out to speak to us any final words,
and or shout outs you wanna give?

 Not a problem at all man the pleasure is all mine! And Ofcourse! 
first and foremost I wanna shout out God! My Mother! My Grandparents! My Brothers Leon Marin, Danny DeJesus , Dollar Bill , Ronald Phillip , Lucky Bills, YRF, Olivia , LivLife Productions and everyone affiliated with them! I also wanna thank the fans
I already have, the fans in my future, and the haters that are gunna try to make this vision dark but i wont let it happen

We Here !! Hit me up on FB !

Listen & Love! 




Dope music/ Hip-Hop by Lucky B.








Lucky B. on the net


http://Twitter.com/MusicMakinLucky
http://Soundcloud.com/LiveLifeLucky

Facebook.com/MusicMakinLucky 
musicmakinlucky.bandcamp.com

Thanks to Lucky B. for the time  he give me to make this interview .
Support your local Hip-Hop
Peace
         Mr. Owl

No comments:

Post a Comment