Thursday, October 20, 2011

#StuckInThe90s





Dope beat tape by Lakim , can't wait for is upcoming project  with Jéan P ... release 11/22/11. 


"A collection of new and old jams I did flipping some of my favorite songs from the 90's. I didn't ever plan on releasing these until my brethren Luigi-Bo 87 suggested I do it so either thank or blame him for this. HAHA. Anyway, download zee jams and vibe out. SAFEness. "
                           Lakim
The album "Opposites Attract" with Canton, Ohio rapper Jéan P releases 11/22/11. 


"Beats are not for free and/or promo usage. They are strictly intended for listening purposes. To purchase, contact me at lakimbeats@gmail.com.SERIOUS INQUIRES ONLY." 
                         Lakim

info:soundcloud.com/lakim 
twitter.com/lakimisalive 
www.facebook.com/LAKIMisAlive

No comments:

Post a Comment