Wednesday, June 22, 2011

discovery : LeVi - Before The Future EP



 "Well people... it's been a long road. But we've finally made it here. With all my talents, 
drive, blood (yes, blood), sweat (A LOT OF SWEAT) and tears, I present to you, my first EP 
entitled Before The Future. Let me further explain the title. I consider myself to be one of the 
people that will be the "future" of music, and even beyond that. So, "Before" the future simply
 means, before I become what I want to be. All the songs, themes, underlying themes ect. 
all pertain to my life. Before the Future is simply, my present. These are things, events and 
thoughts that I have now. This EP is not about the Future, but rather, the time period that 
takes place Before that Future. I hope you understand... If not, just read over a little more 
until it hits you. Well, without further adieu, I present to you... "
                                                                       LeVi
BEFORE THE FUTURE

*Special thanks To Crooked Tendencies for production of "Smooth Sailing", Dijon Stylez f
or Production of "Look Up" & "Real is Back", G3 for production of "Mestizo Eyes" & "Lazy Afternoon" 
& Kahzee for production of "In Amazement" ... All other beats were produced by myself.

credits

released 17 June 2011
If you cannot download from here, use this link. www.mediafire.com?1hgeybpglhw1s1v

1 comment: